Apart from above, Peace Technical Training Center (PTTC) is an initiation of those who has exposures and field experiences in international labor market. It is a pioneer concept of individuals involved in human resources development. It believes that training without a job in mind is training without a purpose.
- To provide quality technical training to unemployed youth so that they can have employment opportunity in Nepal and overseas.
- To link trained manpower with national and international employment agencies in Nepal.
- To conduct skill test in coordination with Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) complying its standard.
- To establish network relation with employment agencies and skill training providers.
- Committed to provide high quality technical skill training applying latest technology available so that trainees from PTTC are accepted and welcomed in international labor market.
- Closely with national and international employer and employment agencies in Nepal.
- Assess the skill and predict learning capacity of an individual.
- Carefully planning our action so that the trainee can learn maximum in a short time frame.
- Provide trade test certificate through trade testing.
Peace Technical Training Center Pvt. Ltd
P.O.Box: 8975, EPC 2568, Gwarko, Lalitpur
Tel: +977-1-5200843/5203327, Fax: +977-1-5203327